1．Electric R&D engineer Employee : 3 people
This job function has a strong emphasis on electronic related competences with essential work in project skill.and is working in the technical project team responsible for OEM/ODM type projects.
- Be recognized within the development organization as being an expert in electronics development domain, supports management decision making by evaluating and presenting technical subjects.
- Responsible for completing development projects assigned, including evaluating technical options and solving technical issues to meet agreed MS dates and deliverables.
- Full accountability on the design quality of the products in his projects. Perform design review at each Milestone, and make sure the development following NPDL procedure, and the development of the products meets the requirement.
- Coordinate with other development engineers within assigned projects.
- The individual will be expected to mentor junior engineers with performing design/analysis and meeting design related phase gate deliverables. Individual will also be expected to mentor technicians as needed. Individual will also be expected to mentor technicians as needed.
- Preferably 5+ years of practical experience.
- Background with wireless control product design is a plus.
- Be capable of convey information properly.
- With good communication skill to outside suppliers /customers.
- Be capable of doing circuit simulation.
- Deep understanding of functional knowledge and electronic theory.
- Broad knowledge on Power Electronics.
- Alert and open to new product/process innovation/improvement idea.
- Basic lab instrumentation and safety knowledge.
- Be able to handle A type project or demonstrate the equivalent competency.
- Be capable of solving difficult problems by applying defined practice /procedures and tools
- Good command of English and Computer Skills
- Sense of urgency and high resilience level
- Strong execution and ability of driving for result
- Ability to work under stress and ambiguity
2 Foreign Trade Sales : Employee : 5 people
• Communicating with customers regarding details of orders.
• Maintain excel based database with sales and shipment details.
• Organize and file documents related to import shipments.
• Ensure documentation required for import shipments are complete and correct.
• Communicate with main suppliers regarding shipment details.
• Prepare and manage correspondence, reports and documents.
• Follow up on shipments to confirm receipt and status
• Prepare sales reports and enter information into database
• Attend to visitors
• Implement and maintain office systems.
• Operate office equipment.
• Other tasks as assigned
• Verification of accounts payable and receivable status with suppliers and customers.
• Capable to communicate in English and Chinese, both written and verbally.
• Basic Microsoft Outlook, Word, and PowerPoint.
• Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel.
• Capability to organize files and documents.
• Relevant training or qualification
• Proven experience in information and communication management
• Planning and organizing
• Positive attitude.
• Able to multi-task
• Able to work without close supervision
• Able to quickly adapt to new environments and situations
• Professional and mature attitude
• Able to travel domestically and internationally independently.